Thursday, June 01, 2006

Opening Post

Hi all… I nv tot I will one day degrade to tis level but I am actually BLOGGING… Guess I am really too BORED… I nv was a fan of blogs but tis is my attempt to change myself a little bit. Let me explain… As u can see the blog title, it’s “Scorpios Dun Like 2 Tok But They Blog”… I am a Scorpio and I tend to be secretive and wun reveal myself much (I mean inner emotions, u pervert) in real life. My frens are complaining n it was a common problem in my past relationships so I’m trying to change 4 the beta. I tot maybe if I am not good at expressing myself verbally, I can write it down HERE. So (drums roll) tata… tis blog is born. * Excuses… The truth is I’m juz too bored during the holidays… Oops…*

1 Comments:

Blogger Yipee Hub... said...

welcome aboard,da ge..

11:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home