Monday, January 22, 2007

I hate backaches... and I have one...

My parents got into one of their regular "silly" arguments tis morning... I consider many of their arguments "silly" becoz well... they always get so heated up over something beri trivial or in some cases, totally meaningless... I wun dwell too much on tis family issue since 家丑不可外扬... and it isn't too nice to tok bad of my parents...

Anyway, my dad ended up buying a can of paint and wanted to paint the house... dun ask why... and my mum refused to help him... dun ask why oso... so poor me, being the innocent party here, I had to help him paint loh... I mean... I cun possibly see him do it himself and dun help rite? Painting is quite a physically demanding job loh (and I dun mean painting on paper)... and he isn't realli young anymore... and painting the ceiling is too strenous on his back liao... so I do loh... completed the living room and kitchen ceiling today... end up I kana backache instead... sianz...

Wat's the big deal abt a little backache? U may tink... well u are WRONG... it's a BIG DEAL to me... like I always say "腰对男人来说是很重要的"... reason? well... *cough*... u know lah, dun 假假... if u realli dun know, well... u'll find out when u grow up... haha...

Tired... all worn out... time to go sleep...

1 Comments:

Blogger sHuYu=)) said...

backache??? haiz.. poor innocent party... haha:) jia you k.. and nice pics... hee:) ooooh the snow my goodness... i wan to go korea too.. haha :)

1:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home