Friday, June 02, 2006

Juz A Question

First day of blogging… General feedback from ppl is NOTHING… no I dun mean no feedback, I mean they say there’s NOTHING on my blog (which is true)… Haiz… those who know me WELL shld not expect too much since u know how freaking LAZY I am…
Well…to make up for the lack of fanciful images, pretty backgrounds n beautiful pictures (any picture of me wun be BEAUTIFUL anyway), I will TRY to make up for it in content ba… Starting off, juz a question which has really been bugging me for some time… Let’s say a guy is going out wif a gal (I mean in a r/s), but he still tinks of his ex-gf OCCASIONALLY, is it considered a form of BETRAYAL? I tink many gals out there will straight away raise their hands and shout “Ya! Tis guy is a jerk! Kill him!”, but seriously, izzit tat serious? Dun gals tink of their ex-bfs as well? Even if it’s a normal fren, u will sometimes oso tink of him/her one loh, not to mention someone u used to be in love wif… So why do some ppl treat it like such a big sin tat deserves to be condemned to hell?
My point of view… there’s ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG wif tinking abt ur ex-gf/bf… becoz :
1) Many ppl who do so are juz emotional or nian4 jiu4… Ppl who can juz forget completely is either becoz the r/s was a nightmare, the other party did something bad tat juz make them wanna 4get or they are juz plain heartless cruel jerks.
2) There are always fond memories in a r/s where LOVE’s involved and when I say fond, I mean worth remembering. And it’s juz a MEMORY (getting all jealous over a measly MEMORY juz makes u seem like such a petty person)
3) Sometimes, some things cun be forgotten no matter how hard u try. Sometimes, u cun control wat u are tinking, memories juz suddenly come flooding back to u. The brain is a beri complex organ, according to medical studies, bodily functions juz account for a miserable 1% of the whole brain, the remaining 99% are still under research… Ok I’m getting out of point here but u get wat I mean.
However, despite all tat, there are always two sides to a coin… there are some EXCEPTIONS of course. In general, a few rules :
1) Memories are ok but NEVER treat ur current partner as a SUBSTITUTE for ur ex-gf/bf. Tat to me is a SIN.
2) Dun compare. Tat’s the problem wif a lot of ppl… they tink back of their ex(s) and then they start comparing. Kaoz… ren2 bi3 ren2 qi4 si3 ren2. Every person is a unique individual. There’s nothing to compare. Ur ex may haf some qualities worth remembering, ur current may haf others waiting to be discovered.
The above is juz personal opinion. U may disagree, I dun care. U may agree, I dun care. In other words, I juz dun care. Damn… Juz had a slight fright by the toopid advert on tv where the doll suddenly turn the head. Ok… enuff for 1st day’s entry… fingers tired liao (I type using two fingers onli… haha)… Stay tuned for next episode, I mean entry…Nitez.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home