Saturday, January 27, 2007

Korea Day 5 (Part One)

Feel the "magic" of the place...
Dun be fooled by the clear skies n the warm-looking sunlight thou... the temperature is damn cold here... juz take a look at the pond n u'll know... it's frozen rock-solid...
Look at the backdrop... set in the mountains... the view is superb...
The carvemanship is excellent...
The main altar... Magnificent sculptures...
The place is realli scenic... and the air... smells pure n refreshing... due to the fact tat it's in the mountains... trust me... after breathing the air here, u will realize the true meaning of "clean air"... being a city-dweller, it feels amazing to be in a place free of noise n air pollution...
Day Five... First program of the day was visiting a temple in the mountain... Initially, I wasn't realli excited abt the place coz I tot it would be boring... but the moment I alighted from the bus, the feeling was... how to describe... maybe magical? Ok... maybe I sound abit exaggerated here... but my point is tat the place has a very special atmosphere...

2 Comments:

Blogger sHuYu=)) said...

pics are so nice so nice.... i hope our taiwan trip will b nice too.. hee... must really go k.. haha:)

10:56 PM

 
Blogger Kawaii said...

See how 1st ba... still so long... I dun wana get over-excited too early... wait later nv go then damn sianz...

11:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home