Monday, March 09, 2009

Sick

Darn... caught a cold... recently weather beri bad 忽冷忽热... plus caught in the rain...

Although I am well-known for taking MC whenever I feel like it, I am actually quite reluctant about taking MC tmr... 1stly becoz I've reached my "quota" for term 1 (3 days liao), 2ndly becoz hols is coming soon (next week)... I'll try to "dong" for next few days & hopefully everything will be fine when hols start...

Not going anywhere YET for tis march hols... which is quite sad... originally planned to join my fren's frenz to go bali de... but in the end never go coz the price is quite bohua... they actually have to pay close to 700 bucks just for the air tix + lodging alone BEFORE expenses... i think the whole trip may add up to 1k in total... who would pay 1k to go BALI? well... they would... but i won't... hmm... i'll try to figure out some place to go soon or juz end up rotting in sg...

1 Comments:

Blogger sHuYu=)) said...

oooh... take care man da ge!! =))cya next tues!!

12:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home