Saturday, June 03, 2006

Caught Staring

Went out wif a female fren today when the following incident happened. We were walking along the road when she suddenly jab me in the arm n said “Quick see... Chiobu…” n I was like “Huh? Where?”. Walking towards our direction was a lady ard mid twenties, not tat chio lah (guys n gals haf diff taste in chiobus), but wat’s most prominent were her front assets… they were ahem… quite big… I mean big… Ok why I suddenly shy, THEY WERE HUGE !!! Plus she was wearing those low cut blouse tat revealed a beri DEEP drain… canal… or maybe valley… whatever… u get the point. Then suay suay (or shld I say lucky) juz when she near in front of me, her packet of tissue dropped n SHE BEND DOWN FORWARD TO PICK IT UP. Why I capped the letters is becoz the whole action seemed to be moving in SLOW MOTION during tat moment (damn… I really sound like a pervert here)… I was abit taken back by surprise n being the GENTLEMAN tat I am *pukes* , I did ATTEMPT to turn my eyes away… honest *blinks innocently*, u believe me rite? But somehow, such a sight caused my muscular coordination to drop by 32%, my movement control decreased by 41% n my reaction dulled by almost 50% so resulting in the action of turning my eyes away needing almost 2 seconds to complete. Oh come on…I tried my best. But I turned around n my fren was giving me tat “Eww…u so hamsup” look plus a “I caught u staring” cheeky smile n I replied wif a “wat did I do?” look plus a “I saw nothing” shrug of the shoulders. (u nid to be talented in drama or acting to understand tis actions, for the time being, juz use ur imagination).

Then later we were eating at Mos Burger when she popped the question (not proposal lah, u idiot), “Why do all guys like gals wif big boobs?” n it sparked an 1-hour-long intense debate on boobs between us. Thinking back, I tink it’s really “throw face” loh… Imagine toking abt boobs to a gal in Mos Burger (plus I was drinking MILK… oops… xia4 liu2), I tink the ppl at the side tables muz tink I am a pervert or some dirty old man. For those of u out there who tink I am going to post the contents of our conversation here, u are WRONG. Reasons being :

1) The entire conversation too long… cun remember details… it juz evolves around boobs.
2) Some parts too adult… I too shy *pukes* to post it…
3) MAIN REASON : I juz PURPOSELY DUN WANNA TELL U, make u GIAN… HAHAHAHAHA… Bite Me :P


To Joanna :

Had FUN today… Interesting topic… As a form of appreciation, the following poem is dedicated to U…

Roses Are Red
Violets Are Blue
Her Boobs Are Big
Bigger Than U

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home