Saturday, February 17, 2007

好戏推荐 - “深情似海”

Juz reach home… watched the show “深情似海” on channel U at my fren’s place… cried my eyes swollen… realli have to kick tis habit of getting too emotionally affected while watching shows… it’s realli embarrassing when watching with someone else… I tink I realli gave her quite a shock…

But embarrassment aside… it’s realli a nice sad touching show… have to admit Koreans are damn good at writing stories tat stir human emotions… watching Korean shows is like riding on a emotional roller coaster… they like to make the mood so happy, so sweet, so romantic at the beginning… then juz as everything seems so nice n smooth-sailing, something terrible have to happen (like female lead struck with some terminal illness etc)… ya I know, it’s so typical of Korean shows… so 老套 u may say… but such plots always work their magic on me… haiz…

Anyway, hope u all caught the show too… if not, wait for the repeat next time… oh ya… they are re-showing “不可不信缘” next Friday… another nice show… I watched before liao but will try to catch again (and probably cry again… haiz)…

How agonizing it must feel to have ur loved one standing in front of u but she dun recognize u?

Going to bed with a heavy heart…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home