Wednesday, June 18, 2008

You Don't Mess With The Zohan


Pls dun be mistaken... I'm not trying to turn tis blog into a movie review website... but juz 碰巧been watching movies lately... Coming up... "You Don't Mess With The Zohan"
Me yest watch Kungfu Panda... wrote its review tis morning (refer to previous post)... rite after tat went to catch Zohan (in short, title too long to keep typing)... and here I am... fresh review (rite from the oven)... super efficient me...
Great movie... even funnier than Panda... but different type of humour la... expect lots of adult humour, dirty jokes, naked butts, obscene actions & humongous erections... u can even describe the movie (or Zohan himself) as 下流... the movie may be too crude & gross for some people's tastes so I wun say all would like it... but I personally LOVE it !!!
Ok... I wun reveal anything else abt the story here... since most of u haven't watch it yet... it isn't officially open till tmr (I caught the sneak)... juz highly recommended by me if u are looking for a good laugh... and not offended by obscenity...

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandra said...

seems like there are a lot of funny movies recently. Zohan is one, not forgetting Get Smart....

Haha...we all need a good laugh before going back to the dreadful school...

2:31 PM

 
Blogger Kawaii said...

Aiyo... dun complain abt going back to sch loh... your holiday haven't end yet... mine has oredi "unofficially" ended... sobz...

3:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home