Sunday, June 01, 2008

Start Of June Holidays

Ya... for me, the holidays onli juz started... althou it "officially" started one week ago liao... but 1st week was totally burnt... meetings, remedials, work review... in fact I was busier than my normal working days... but I'm in no position to complain la... I have frenz who kana worse...

As usual, I always try to make full use of my holidays and make my schedule as packed with programs as possible... but nowadays beri hard leh... main problem cun find kakis... onli teachers are having holidays... the rest all working... then the "teacher frenz" are either going away for holiday... or complaining no money... or I keep meeting them oso sianz (oops)...

Main highlight of tis holiday is the Hokkaido trip... but come to tink of it, tis holiday super short sia... 1st week burn... then Hokkaido come back tat week's Friday is the staff meeting liao... super sianz... count count actual holidays is less than 3 weeks...

So my frenz out there... have any interesting activities... rem to jio me hor... I'm onz for almost anything de... tat's how bored I am... hahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home