Sunday, October 05, 2008

Lazy Bum

I'm referring to me... yes I haven't been updating my blog, guilty as charged... but it's not the only thing I didn't do... I haven't been marking my compos, haven't been exercising, haven't been practising my guitar blah blah blah... the list goes on...

I've been busy... not in the pink of health lately, my cough's coming back... always feeling lethargic... excuses, excuses, EXCUSES... the cold hard truth is that I'm just a lazy bum...

Sigh... I need to find some motivation in life... I can only do things if I'm interested & motivated (hey I'm really enthu when it comes to planning holiday... LOL)...

Ok... enuff said... my eyes tired from staring at the monitor, electricity charges going up (21%!), have to wake up early tmr (excuses!)... the lazy bum is going to do wat lazy bums love most... bye... ZZZzzz.......

2 Comments:

Blogger sHuYu=)) said...

just as i was abt to come in and wake u up from hiatus i saw ur lazy bum post which was full of excuses!!!

bleah!! anyway wanna meet up!!! i wanna tell u ppl lots... hahaha=))

10:27 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

take care & rest well.. not young alrdy wor.. haha!

10:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home