Sunday, August 24, 2008

Goodbye Beijing

It's the end of Olympics today... juz watched the closing ceremony, not realli wat I expected (something spectacular like the opening)... but the last day of competition was exciting... I watched the basketball, handball & water polo finals... today was tv & marking day for me... at home the entire day watching telecasts of the Olympics & marking CA papers...

Good news... other than Taiwan trip confirmed & booked in Dec, we found enuff kakis for the Tasmania trip! Yay! But sad thing is not going anywhere in Sept coz the toopid sch set the remedial classes on Thurs & Fri, right smack in the middle of the Sept hols... but I doubt can find kakis anyway so suan le...

Oh ya... I starting my guitar lessons tmr... no, there's nothing wrong with your eyes... I am picking up guitar, signed up for classes at Music Butterfly or 海蝶 should sound more familiar for u...

One more week to go to Sept Hols... 加油!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

omgz.......... u learning?!??!?!
i tot u asking for ur fren lehz.. hahahha... i'm frm guitar club last time~ muahaha

11:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home