Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Juz Another Post

Supposed to go sleep le... coz gotta wake up early tmr... long weekend is over... doesn't feel beri long thou... haha... juz reach home not long ago... now waiting for hair to dry after shower... mama say cannot go to bed with wet hair, will "头风" de...

Went for dinner buffet juz now at Oriental Mandarin hotel... a place called Melt - The World Cafe... beri nice place... food is good, great variety, nice ambience, superb service... but everything comes at a price... a hefty price of almost 80 bucks... but I still highly recommend the place la... one of the beta buffets I eaten... but onli if u have cash to spare...

I for one dun have much cash to spare sia... been spending too much recently... esp on food... my frenz commented tat I grew fatter... belly getting real obvious... definitely la... all the good food... muz store somewhere rite... watching many movies too... nowadays movies damn exp, the drinks & snacks they sell oso exp loh... then juz settled the bills (handphone, internet plus the toopid income tax... kaoz earn so little liao still got tax)...

Lucky tis month have the GST rebate (but why I onli 200? My frenz getting 250 or more leh... gah-men cheat me $50 ah?)... and won some $$$ from my mj sessions... so can lessen the impact abit... but still... haiz... 钱不够用...

Ok... hair dry le... nid to catch my "beauty sleep"... long day tmr...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy tramadol cod online buy tramadol online with visa - buy tramadol tablets online

3:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home