Sunday, February 25, 2007

SIANZ

Holidays almost over… Practicum starts TOMORROW… Sianz… Ten weeks… More sianz… Allocated a naughty class… Super sianz… Lesson plans and assignments… F**king SIANZ… Well… U get the point…

CNY juz passed by… like it nv even happened… other than the new year goodies left on the table… Total mj winnings tis CNY = $12… miserable… not much luck on the tables… hope it’s not a sign of bad luck for tis year…

I juz had a candlelight shower… no u din read wrongly… it’s a CANDLELIGHT SHOWER… my toilet light burned out 3 days ago… ya 3 days ago… and we still din do anything abt it… apparently, everyone in my family feels tat changing the bulb is more of a hassle than groping in the dark… well, juz happens tat I came home late today, had to take a shower so I lit a candle and began having a beri “romantic” shower… too bad there’s no bathtub and cocktail…

Some changes recently… I am now using the mouse with my left hand while using the computer… since I’m a right-hander, it’s a good way to exercise my right brain a little… in a desperate attempt to salvage my deteriorating memory and dying brain cells… the signs have worryingly worsen lately… a few days back, I was on the bus to my fren’s place when I passed by amk mrt… blur blur, I alighted and started walking towards the mrt… juz as I was abt to cross the traffic light, I suddenly remembered “Umm… where am I taking mrt to? Ya hor… why I alight from the bus ah? I am oredi ON the bus I am taking to reach my fren’s place… duh…”

I am oso resuming my jogging regime SOON… at least I hope so… stopped for a few months liao… spare tyre coming out and stamina dropping fast… learned from the news recently tat too much jogging is bad for the joints (kneecaps, ankles etc)… well, I definitely wun reach the “too much” stage but tinking of finding an alternate exercise… swimming is best but I cun swim… taekwondo… so long nv do liao… now if do sparring I tink one kick from the opponent will break my old bones liao… I am interested in taking up kendo but the basic gear costs more than 1k… expensive sport sia… any other good suggestions?

Lastly, I am knitting a scarf as a present for my “god-sister’s” 21th birthday… well, it’s not the official type so the “”… her birthday is in September so HOPEFULLY I’ll get it done by then… well, I still remembered the bad experience during sec 4 when I first started learning to knit a sweater for my then-girlfriend… I was so slow and it took so long tat we broke up b4 the sweater was completed… I din make waste thou… I finished it eventually and it went to some other lucky gal…

Wah… blog blog abit so late le… tat’s all for today folks… I beta go sleep liao… late nites are bad for the brain oso…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home