Friday, September 21, 2007

Upgrading In Progress

Many days nv blog… coz my house undergoing upgrading… lots of drilling going on… damn noisy… amount of dust generated is atrocious… I have been extremely “hardworking” lately, staying in school until around 430pm to 6pm everyday… well, actually I’m juz trying to avoid reaching home b4 the construction workers stop work at around 5pm…

For those of u who nv experienced upgrading before (I mean inside the house, not those lift upgrades), I can tell u… it’s a total hassle… my whole family has to squeeze into one bedroom (mine) to sleep at nite… and mind u, all our stuff are inside (2 wardrobes, bookshelf, study table, tv, sewing machine and lots of boxes containing our belongings) becoz the other rooms are all affected by the upgrading… so my room became the “storeroom”… to put it simply, it’s juz like suddenly being reduced to staying in an one-room flat…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home