Sunday, September 02, 2007

Start Of Holiday... Start Of Blogging

Just realized I onli blogged once for the entire month of August… the previous post is juz a video so dun realli count… actually had a lot of things wana blog but been too busy… even when free, too tired-out liao… now is September one-week holiday (Yay!) so finally have some time for updates…

从何说起呢?Ok… let’s start from the CA… my students juz had their CA2 tests… 13 out of 30 of my P3 kids failed… which is normal for the class except tat a few students’ grades fluctuate drastically… a few got HALF their normal grades while a few others got DOUBLE their norm… conclusion: they most probably guessed their way thru paper 2, so it’s a matter of luck what their grades are…

As for my three P5 students, all 3 failed with scores of 24, 26 & 28 out of 100 respectively… and two of them actually IMPROVED… they previously scored 29, 24 & 20 for their SA1… for your info, they are the “cream of the crop” of the P5 merged stream… one of them actually THINKS he’s not Chinese, hates Chinese and refuses to speak in Chinese… although he’s realli 100% pure Chinese… hmm… weird…

Pls dun get the wrong idea that I dun care that my students failed… I DO care… it’s juz tat their results are WITHIN EXPECTATIONS… and honestly speaking, I definitely care more about their results than some of the students themselves… obviously, a lot of kids nowadays dun give a sh*t about the exams…

Here are some scenarios I encountered during invigilation:

Student A (raise hand): Teacher, I nv bring pencil box…

Me: Aiyo… exam why nv bring pencil box?

Student A: Exam need pencil box de meh?

*faintz*

Student B: Teacher, today wat paper ah?

*double faintz* , dun even know wat subject paper tat day…

Student C: Teacher, today have exams ah?

…………

And to rub salt into the wound, my P3 kid who got the LOWEST grade in class is actually HAPPY that he got only 7/50… he even went around boasting about it… duh…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home