Monday, September 03, 2007

Holiday Updates

Since I’m on a row, might as well make it a hat-trick of posts…

(NOT in chronological order)

Genting trip is confirmed… from 7th to 9th September… paid $172 per pax, inclusive of bus tix & two nites’ lodging at Resort Hotel… abit exp coz it’s considered peak period during the weekends… but din realli care… juz wana go abroad for the holiday…

Got a bagful of presents for teachers’ day… ranging from small paper messages to greeting cards… from pens to mugs to towels… they dun cost much (I know becoz most of them still have the price tags on) but it’s realli the thought tat counts…

Announcing… I have juz exceeded the count of 50 for “love letters” received from students… by “love letters”, I mean those containing the words “我爱你”… one gal even writes a letter EVERYTIME I get realli angry with the class… it will say something like “老师,不要生气,要开心,我爱你。”… so sweet… *ahem* dun misunderstand wor… I am not a paedophile… I juz find the whole gesture beri heart-warming…

I won a travel cooker in the lucky draw during my school’s teachers’ day dinner… it requires a power outlet and takes 15 minutes to boil a mess tin of water (I tested) so not realli useful when travelling… maybe I’ll use it to cook instant noodles in the staff room…

Brought my parents to watch the movie 881… been a while since we watched a movie together… we din realli like it, unfortunately, despite all the hype & great reviews about the movie… but the songs are quite nice… thinking of getting the soundtrack but my favourite song “十二莲花” is not inside… I’m not going to do a movie review here… decide for yourself if u wana watch it (if u haven’t)… but one thing’s for sure… if u dun understand Hokkien, forget it…

Holiday still have to go back school tmr… oops… juz passed 12 midnite so it’s today… have some filming to do… sai-gang (sh*t-job)… have to shoot a video to promote core values to students… then Tuesday have to go some toopid course… from 830am to 530am… kaoz… so bloody long… whole day burn liao… waste my holiday… they should set a law saying teachers cannot be “touched” during holidays… holiday still have to work, no wonder turnover rate so high… *grumble grumble*

The grumblings never end…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home