Sunday, September 02, 2007

Don't Enter 1408

Yesterday went to the zoo AGAIN… my 3rd time tis year… nothing much changed since my last visit… and yesterday’s weather quite warm & stuffy… most of the animals were nuah-ing becoz of the heat… so the trip turned out abit boring… then it started to rain in the late afternoon… so our trip ended prematurely…

After tat, went bishan J8 watch movie… at 1st wana watch Ratatouille but only left seats 2nd row from the front… so I suggested watching 1408…

I had such high expectations of the show… it was based on the story by Stephen King… I realli enjoyed Stephen King’s books… and Samuel L. Jackson is in the show… his shows are USUALLY not bad… the idea of watching a horror movie during the seventh month… cool… but after watching the movie, it turned out to be…

TOTAL CRAP

I dun even want to waste my time describing how bad the show is… if u are thinking about watching the show, juz heed my advice – DON”T, it’s an absolute waste of time & money… juz read the book…

For those of u interested… 1408 is a short story in the book Everything’s Eventual by Stephen King…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home