Monday, April 28, 2008

Another Trip

The wait for the june holidays felt like eternity... so when my fren jio me to go overseas for the vesak day long weekend, of course i gladly agree...

And guess wat? We sort of confirm the idea on sat & started jioing people... then on sunday, the trip is booked & confirmed! Efficient sia... haha...

Going KL plus Genting... for 3D2N... 6 army buddies... a bit like a repeat of the trip we had during our army days... but company slightly different la... hopefully it will be as fun as the last time (or beta)...

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandra said...

Heya, me also going genting and KL but mine is from 8th to 11th May...have fun!!!

Sorry I haven go see ur hamsters coz mine is sick :(...

9:58 AM

 
Blogger Kawaii said...

Me going from 16th to 19th... different week...

Oh... btw... forgot to inform u... my fren took the hamsters le... paiseh...

4:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home