Sunday, July 06, 2008

Long Weekend

Tmr is Youth Day... no school... Yay!

Last nite caught the 2am show of Hancock... seldom watch such late timing but since long weekend, nv mind la... I din realli like the show, maybe my expectations too high le ba... but I tink the storyline quite weak...

After movie went for supper (or breakfast?) at the xin wang cafe at kovan... such weird timing still quite alot of ppl sia... sg-reans realli dun like to sleep... reach home at 5 plus in the morning... but my fren driving so have free chauffeur to fetch me around... so np...

Now planning a trip to maybe Batam during the coming National Day long weekend... my fren have company lobang, can apply for company resort so lodging may be free... so good deal so cun miss the chance... but from now till then is a long & busy month...

Recently appetite extremely good... duno why... cun stop eating, get hungry real fast... been going places to find good food... but mainly becoz have fren driving so can go far & usually hard-to-go places... some of my frenz planning to buy or juz bought car recently... nowadays having a car is a huge financial burden sia... fuel prices sky-high... ERP, road tax... it's juz crazy... having a car juz seems so out-of-my-league... I'll juz stick to taking cab ba...

Darn... feeling hungry again liao... time for night snack...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home