Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Feeling Of Pure EVIL

Yoz ppl… Look at the date… 6th of June 06… The 3 sixes… The sign of the Devil… The Day of the Devil… hehehe… I am feeling exceptionally high tonite. B4 ppl start accusing me of being in a cult or something, let me state clearly – I AM NOT ! My religion is Buddhism, not Satanism. It’s juz a personal thingy, u know… Ppl haf different things tat interest them, ppl get excited over different things. Some people like stamps or books (intellectual type), others like clothes n jewellery (women, haha…oops), me… I like demons, monsters, supernatural stuff… U know all (or maybe most) kids haf childhood dreams of wat they wanna be when they grow up? Some wanna become policemen, others doctors, me… I wanna become a VAMPIRE. No… SERIOUSLY, I’m not joking. Of course now tink back feel abit toopid lah… but hey… it’s MY DREAM.

Going to catch the movie “The Omen” today… So excited… Hope it’s not good (a show abt the Devil shldn’t be good, it should be EVIL…hehehe). Here’s the official website for the movie http://www.theomenmovie.com

I’m Feeling An EVIL Vibe Tonight… Hehehehe….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home