Thursday, March 01, 2007

Laptop Problem

I had a huge shock juz now… reached school, started up my laptop… … … * black screen * … ? … ! … !!! oh no… the laptop booted up (coz have lights and can hear cpu running) but the monitor was not showing anything… jialat… my group assignment (webquest latest version) still inside n haven’t backup wor… *sweat*… deadline is tmr… *sweating profusely*… and of course, my “art collection”… gone… *screaming in hysteria*…

Luckily, after trying to restart a few times, the laptop monitor was back up n running… else I wun be blogging here liao… but seriously, having a monitor blackout is definitely not a good sign… beta backup all my impt files and send my laptop for a “checkup” soon…

1 Comments:

Blogger sHuYu=)) said...

scary sia~!!!.... phew~!!

7:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home