Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I Hate Polyclinics

Complain complain… I wana complain…

Today accompanied my dad to go polyclinic see doc… coz he went to an optician recently and the optician said there’s some yellow spots in his eye… plus my dad always have problem of “dry eyes”… so decided to go for a detailed eye checkup…

Aiyo… the whole process so time-consuming n frustrating loh… tink abt it oso pek cek… had to queue five times loh… FIVE TIMES… registration must queue… then wait for consultation queue again… collect medicine queue… payment another queue… get referral letter oso queue… took more than 2 hours just to get one tiny bottle of eye drops & a letter… so toopid loh… and from my observations, I tink 2 hours oredi considered fast le (judging by their way of operation)… can get much worse on busy days…

Although the fee is cheaper (just $10.10), I would rather pay much more to go private clinic… save me the hassle & time-wasting…

Ok… have to cut short my post for now… my dad juz bought satay for supper (Yay!)… going to enjoy myself liao… haha… yummy…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home