Saturday, July 14, 2007

简单的快乐

Some HAPPY things recently…

1st) Pay increment + bonus + GST rebate… not much but beta than nothing… mai hiam lah… and becoz of tis lump sum, my savings reach my next “target level”… hurray… cun reveal to u how much lah… haha… sensitive issue… now working hard towards next level…

2nd) I am being nominated for monarch or king by my kingdom mates in Utopia Online… for ur info, Utopia Online is an online medieval age war game… I play it becoz it is not time-consuming… u onli nid to log in for 5-10 min to complete whatever u nid to do for the day… not like other online games which wastes a lot of time and makes u a geek by making u spend ur entire day in front of the computer (like Maple Story, and I seriously dun understand why ppl can spend days & nights whacking mushrooms)… however, I humbly rejected the position coz I do not wish to spend too much time on the game… but it feels good to be respected and looked up upon…

3rd) I got to know a Thai-Chinese babe recently… I used the word “babe” so means she’s chio… beri chio in fact… *drooling*… haha… she’s my mum’s fren’s daughter-in-law’s sister… sounds complicated… too bad she’s going back to Thailand tmr… but I got her msn and email liao… hehe… dun misunderstand me wor… I have no ulterior motive de wor… make fren onli mah… improve foreign relations with Thailand somemore… hahaha…

难得can blog abt happy stuff… haha… may seem like some insignificant (read boliao) things to u but hey… I am learning to derive happiness from the little things in life…

3 Comments:

Blogger sHuYu=)) said...

cool... its indeed good to be able to derive happiness... every little one counts... jia you ah...

5:52 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wahh.. 异国恋情。。

4:14 PM

 
Blogger Kawaii said...

异国恋情 your head lah... haha... tink too much... dun tink she will be coming back sg anytime soon... and i dun believe in long-distance r/s...

8:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home