Sunday, June 24, 2007

End Of Holiday... Start Of Hell... Umm... I Mean Work

School starts tmr… sobs… so sianz… definitely not looking forward to it… haiz… nuah for too long liao… now in permanent holiday mood… hahaha…

Got my timetable on Friday… taking two classes for Chinese, one P3 & one P5… both results KNS so have quite abit of work to do… expect to teach until vomit blood… oso have one P5 PE… and two classes of ART (P5 & P6)…

Beri luan at the moment… my P3 Chinese class no textbook and workbook (coz stock haven’t come yet) so duno do wat for the 1st week… I dun even know who’s in my P5 Chinese class coz they haven’t confirmed the list yet (I’m doing parallel teaching, meaning they’ll take out the weakest students from the class let me teach)… and nobody told us (new teachers) wat to do for subjects we are not familiar with (like PE & ART)…

Asked around for help… but noone realli gave us any constructive ideas… they all said things like “Aiya… 1st week relax lah… no textbook juz do self-intro in class 1st loh… then set classroom rules… familiarize urself with the class 1st…” I know all tis ah… but u cun expect us to spend the whole week not teaching anything ba…

Haiz… suan le… tink I’ll juz relax and let nature takes its own course… 1st week juz take time to settle down, get used to the environment, settle all the admin stuff (laptop, passwords, Edumail etc) and make new frenz… ya… tat’s beri impt… I realized tat if u dun get along well with ur colleagues or dun have close frenz in school, u’re in for a hard time… so beta spend some time mingling around…

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandra said...

Sigh...seems like we r in the same boat. I also dun hv the books...for the P1 and P2...and like what u said, not delievered yet...how efficient rite? tmr the sch start and yet i dun hv the book...not tt we dun wan to work wor..they dun wan us to work...keke...JIAYOU!!!

11:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home