Tuesday, October 16, 2007

PSLE "Time-Wasting" Week

This week no school… PSLE marking week… down for recorder duty at Ai Tong School… today 1st day… verdict… total waste of time… waiting time + sleeping time + eating time > working time… reported at 1130am, ended at 5pm… went thru less than ten papers… which could easily be completed in ten minutes… the rest of the time is spent WAITING, sleeping while WAITING plus the lunch & tea break… still have 3 more days to go… I dun realli mind not having anything to do & getting salary for nothing, unlike a fren of mine (*hint hint*)… but the timing is sucky lah… 8 to 5 for the next 2 days… whole day wasted…

Juz back from bishan… went to shop around coz the school is around the area… bought a 26-inch LCD TV for my room (my mum is taking over my current 14-inch, so now every member of my family has our own personal tv set)… no more fighting over which channel to watch (actually juz btw my dad & my mum, I always have my own PRIVATE tv set… hahaha)… haiz… tink I realli enjoying life abit too much… there goes my plan to save up again… sobs…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home