Sunday, October 07, 2007

Juz Another Update

Went to pay the balance for the China trip yest… so everything is confirmed liao… Su San wun be joining us, due to personal issues… too bad…

Ate at tis restaurant called “味之楼”located at Mosque Street… the food is good… one of the best restaurant food I’ve tried in recent years… guess I’ll become one of their regulars soon if they keep up the standard… for those of u interested to know more, Shuyu did a review on her blog… u can link to her blog from my side links… poly gang, pls try not to go yet… I’ll bring u all there next time when it’s my turn to org outing (which should be Jan)…

There were some other makan places I tried… but sad to say, they are not realli worth mentioning… so I shall not waste my time…

Watched a couple of movies recently… “Shoot Em’ Up” & “Resident Evil 3: Extinction”…

“Shoot Em’ Up” was quite a cool movie… lots of gunfight sequences tat will make John Woo pale in comparison… the movie is quite 夸张 (one hero vs dozens of gunmen, killing with carrots etc)… sex & violence is the selling point here (but then again, isn’t tat the case for most movies?)… it’s a typical guy movie… shooting down enemies while having sex… woo… kinky…

“Resident Evil 3: Extinction” was a disappointment… especially if u are a Resident Evil game series fan… it totally sux compared to 1 & 2, maybe due to the fact tat 1 & 2 were partly based on the game’s storyline… while 3 gave me the impression tat the producers were juz trying to “force” a sequel to the installment… the ending was crappy too, I suspect they are trying to leave room for another sequel or it’s a realli bad finale… honestly, they should juz stop here… enough is enough… stop spoiling the franchise’s image…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home