Sunday, October 07, 2007

Back To "Normal"

Went for my scheduled IPPT yesterday morning at Khatib Camp… reached the place too late… the PTIs were cleaning up the place when I arrived… in-pro had closed so I would have to book another date and go again…

Time was early so took a walk around Yishun… went past many familiar places… sense of nostalgia… many memories here…

She called… been many days since I heard from her… since the incident… tok cock sing song “as usual”… she said she hungry so asked her to join me for breakfast… she looked “normal”… at least tat’s wat I want to believe…

Honestly speaking, I do still feel slightly awkward when I am with her... she is more 大方than me… actually I realli admire her for being able to behave like nothing ever happened… I tried my best but… … …

For now… we are back to “normal” again… at least for now…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home