Thursday, January 24, 2008

Mixed Feelings

{Sick}
Struck by the flu virus... it's spreading rampantly in the staff room... colleagues taking mc one after the other... my turn yesterday... 2 nice days of rest...

{Touched}
My students gave me two cute little hamsters as a gift... I'll be the 1st teacher (at least for my school) to rear pets in the staff room...

{Disappointed}
Not going anywhere (abroad) for the CNY long weekend... noone responded to my open invitation... and none of the people I asked can make it (time & budget constraints)... looks like I have to resort to another mahjong marathon to kill the boredom of CNY...

{Touched x 2}
"Someone" made me a cake... "someone" who dun even know how to operate a rice cooker... "someone" who have problems cooking instant noodles... this "someone" actually made me a cake and told me “为了你做的”... sob sob... so "gam dong"...

{Unlucky}
The tv in my living room started making funny noises... sounds like it's going to explode anytime soon... then my bedroom fan suddenly went dead on me today... seems like I have some serious CNY shopping (spending) to do...

{Lucky}
Found $50 on the street... someone muz have dropped it (but who cares?)...

3 Comments:

Blogger Sandra said...

wah lau!!! need to be so lucky or not!!!
$50 on the street!!!! ur medical bill covered!!!
so nice!!! got hamsters as gift..so goood....got ai-xin cake...doubly goooooood.....

argh!!! envy envy...

12:17 AM

 
Blogger sHuYu=)) said...

wah lau eh... ur feelings really MIXED leh.. all sort of feelings chap ba lang!!! i guess i love the LUCKY part most!! $50 bucks.. grrr.... can buy 1 kg of ba gua liao!!!
LOL!!

11:53 PM

 
Blogger Kawaii said...

Ate too much ba gua le loh... too heaty get sick easily... anyway tink tis year's ba gua going to set new record price... $50 wun be enuff...

5:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home