Tuesday, January 01, 2008

2008

1st post for 2008…

1stly wish all a HAPPY new year… u should have gotten lots of new year greetings by now… wat wealth, prosperity, luck blah blah blah… so I’ll juz cut it short… most impt is to be HAPPY…

Went thru many of my frenz’ blogs… most would blog about their past year achievements… new year resolutions… plans for 2008… makes me tink abt wat I should blog…

Past year achievements?

Well… can’t realli call them achievements… coz I’m a person who din “achieve” much my entire life… haha… let me see… I graduated from NIE & became a “real” teacher (though there’s still the “confirmation” period to survive)… went to Penang, Genting & China for holidays… six hiking/trekking expeditions… got to know quite a num of new frenz/acquaintances…

New year resolutions?

None… not my style to set any… I’ll juz take things one step at a time…

Plans for 2008?

Get married? Hahaha… Nah… No big plans in mind at the moment… I seriously do hope to be able to go Hokkaido soon… SERIOUSLY…

School starts tomorrow… sianz… looking forward to next holiday oredi…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home