Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas

Merry Xmas everyone ! Hopefully everyone of u had a great xmas tis year… I tink everybody loves xmas except teachers, coz it signifies the ending of the holidays for us… sianz…

I always dread the festive season coz it’s a season of SPENDING… xmas presents, dinners, parties… all cost $$$... plus the shrewd businessmen always grab tis chance to have a price hike… damn…

“Burnt” 500+ dollars on xmas eve dinner yesterday… alamak… enuff to last me for about 2 months (food expenses)… yet can spend tat much on ONE meal… the horror of xmas…

Had a little tiff with my fren yest after dinner… coz she was suggesting we go to join in the countdown somewhere in the city area… and I rejected the idea coz 1stly, the crowd was atrocious… and 2ndly, my fren was dressed “too exposed” for the occasion… those of u who had been to countdown parties should understand… gals are bound to 吃大亏 during such occasions… u should see the num of guys (esp those foreign workers) who attended the countdowns juz to have a “free grab” at the gals… not to mention tat my fren was dressed in mini skirt & the straps on her spaghetti strap were constantly slipping off (nose bleed)…

And she actually blamed me for refusing to go along with her idea… so much for trying to be considerate… I still had to end up coaxing her and apologizing… but hey, am I at fault? Haiz… 男人的悲哀… no matter wat, it’s ALWAYS our fault…

Well… everything turned out well in the end… I can never stay in an argument for long… actually it’s hard to get me into an argument in the 1st place… unless it’s my mum… haha…

China photos coming up tmr (hopefully)… now charging my camera batteries so I can download the photos to my computer… stay tuned…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home