Saturday, December 01, 2007

Ten Reasons To Be Happy

1) School Holiday ! Yeah !

2) I’m back blogging again… finally…

3) Going China for holiday this coming Monday

4) I “won back” the money I paid for my holiday package on the mahjong table this past week… Woo !

5) FREE overseas trip ! (okay… same as point 4 but going overseas for free is really double the happiness so counts as two)

6) Been pampering myself… spa, Jacuzzi, back massage, foot massage… shiok

7) Tried some good food lately… abalone at 阿一鲍鱼 & herbal roast duck at 店小二… yummy

8) Watched all the recent movies tat I wanted to watch plus have time to clear my vcd/dvd backlog (meaning those tat I bought but nv had time to watch)

9) “Escape” RT again… by rite fail IPPT have to go for remedial training but I siam again tis year… tink the army side tink I still studying… hahaha

10) Secret * wink wink *

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

point 10~~~ MUZ BE PAK TOR LE LA~!! haha!

9:00 PM

 
Blogger Kawaii said...

Dun 乱乱讲... your exams over le meh? So free come here 散播谣言... hahaha...

9:18 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SADLY.. is over... haha!~ DUN 乱乱讲我散播谣言hor..

10:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home