Wednesday, January 02, 2008

1st Day Of School & My Butt-Shaking Favourite Student

Ok… school started today… onli got to see one out of the three classes I am teaching tis year… P4’s bottom class… as usual expected lots of discipline problems… but the kids are so damn cute loh… makes me 不忍心scold them… jialat liao… tink they will ride over my head beri soon…

The most notorious student in my class is oso the cutest… he’s beri naughty (to the extent of being weird) but at the same time extremely cute (one of the cutest in school)… the things he do realli makes me laugh, puts me in a dilemma whether to punish him anot… today onli first day of school, 1st time he sees me, got punished by me to stand up for talking non-stop… then he got punished further by my HOD because he was SHAKING HIS BUTT in the full view of the entire hall while standing up… hahaha… the HOD got him to stand on stage instead… and while my HOD was toking, he was still twitching & fidgeting on stage… then he lost his balance & fell flat on his butt… haha…

As we were going back to class from the hall, he actually came over to me, showed me a sibei 可怜 look… and said “Sorry teacher… I din mean to do it.” Aiyo… my heart totally melt sia… felt maybe he’s not as bad as everybody tinks… I told him “It’s ok… juz dun do it again next time… when people are toking on stage, muz be quiet blah blah blah…”

Then…

He started doing his BUTT-SHAKING DANCE again… hahaha… realli made me 哭笑不得…

In class… 1st day so no teaching… anyway came back from hall onli left 15min… so told the students about some admin stuff (wat books nid to buy, collect $ etc)…

Then…

My “favourite student’s” handphone rang… juz as I was about to begin scolding him for not turning off his handphone in the classroom, he answered his phone in a beri towkay posture (like those type beri busy doing big business) & said VERY LOUDLY “Ma ! Chinese teacher in class lah !” & hung up the phone… the whole class burst into laughter… alamak… how to be angry at him? I nv laugh until stomach cramp oredi good liao…

But many of my colleagues were warning me… he’s those type 人见人爱 but only when u are NOT TEACHING him… all the teachers who’ve taught him before, from P1 to P3, all taboleh tahan him… so I am getting mentally prepared…

But to be fair… his butt-shaking dance is realli cute & funny… haha… so maybe I’ll allow him to do it in class… oops…

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandra said...

hey take a video of it and post it on the blog lei...share the joy with us mah...just dun shoot his face can liao...keke..

12:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home