Saturday, March 01, 2008

End Of ICT

ICT is over... somehow I dun realli feel happy (which is usually wat people will feel when completed ICT)... coz I abit 舍不得 my brudders... plus the thought of going back to work & all the piled up marking juz turns me off... lucky the march 1-week holidays is coming soon... so I at least have something to look forward to...

Finally found a kaki to go Hokkaido... most probably going in June... but everything's not confirmed yet... so fingers crossed... should be going down to NATAS travel fair to find out more info... still trying to find more kakis thou... coz a non-couple 孤男寡女 go abroad is not realli such a great idea... althou she said dun mind lah... but still awkward... but if realli cun find anyone else, then bobian loh... for the sake of Hokkaido...

Juz add on some grumbles... to get it off my chest... the taxi charges are realli atrocious nowadays... the 35% surcharge thingy is ridiculous... I spent more than 100 bucks on cab fares during tis past ICT... the highest fare was when me & my fren living in Yishun called a cab coz it's hard to get one during book-out timing... the meter charges was $30 PLUS a 35% surcharge of $10.50 PLUS the booking fee of $3.50, adding up to a total of $44... $44!!! kaoz... last time u take from one end of sg to the other end oso dun nid tat much... lucky I managed to hitch a ride from those driving on some days... if I had to take cab everyday, then pocket sure burn big hole liao...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home