Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Low

Haiz... it's one of those "low" days again... both tired & moody...

Had a long & tiring day yesterday... brought a bunch of students to Chinatown from mornie to 2.30pm... then straight away had to bring my soccer boys out for tournament... reach home abt 7pm... wanted to juz go to bed but had work to do... sianz... 1030pm buay tahan... concuss...

The school is checking our class files on Friday... still not done... everything still in a mess... sigh...

I waited more than 4 hours today for someone to have dinner... in the end she "fly me areoplane"... sobs... cun blame her lah... she realli busy... but cun help feeling dejected...

Now staring at the stacks of compos yet to be marked at home... absolutely no mood...

I need my holiday...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home