Sunday, June 11, 2006

The Cup And The Zoo

Haven’t been blogging for a few days… Tink my lazy nature is starting to show AGAIN… Hahaha… Here’s a SUMMARISED post for this few days.

WORLD CUP FEVER !!! The much anticipated event kicked off the day b4 on 9th June… One month of sleepless nitez for many football fans out there. I am currently still struggling to resist the temptation to join the crowd by stubbornly refusing to sign up for the starhub pay-per-view (I dun haf SCV at home) n rejecting all offers from frenz to join them at their place for overnite football parties. Reason? Well… i juz dun wan tis overnite-watching-football thingy to affect my daily social life (old liao, cun really tahan staying awake overnite nowadays, will most probably concuss the whole of next day) n I’m trying to cut down on soccer betting for tis world cup (I still bet but less) n somehow I tink watching the game makes me more tempted to bet more… No I dun haf a gambling problem or anything lidat… neither do I suddenly reach enlightenment n try to turn good… there’s no particular reason… I juz DUN FEEL LIKE betting… i am a person who follows my heart… do things by FEEL… no FEEL, do things oso not shiok… but I still check the news everyday for world cup updates, results etc… muz stay in touch or will become mountain tortoise… Lucky Channel 5 will broadcast 4 matches (opening, semis n final) which I tink is enuff for me… 4 sleepless nites out of one month is still reasonable, I tink…

Went to the ZOO yesterday… yes u did not read wrongly, I repeat… I went to the ZOO yesterday. Long time nv go liao… last time I went is around secondary school days (should be, cun really remember, bad memory)… nv really change much from my vague memory of it… I like the white tigers the most, they are so beautiful… pure white fur with blue eyes… oh my gosh… the blue eyes look so stunning against the white fur… Haf a look at my MSN pic (as of 11th June, I tink shld change back to some chiobu pic soon) but the eyes aren’t obvious in pictures… Sianz… My dream pet(s) now have a new member – the WHITE TIGER… for those of u who din know, the other members are the wolf, dolphin, penguin, cobra plus ANY creature under the following categories (demons, monsters, aliens but not ghosts, too spooky I dun like)…

1 Comments:

Blogger Yipee Hub... said...

wao..didin expect u to go to zoo le.haha..i like white tiger too..very elegant le.

12:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home