Wednesday, March 07, 2007

心好乱,信念动摇了。。。

Duno whether it’s due to the lack of sleep… my mind has been in a mess lately… some of my frenz are facing r/s problems and going thru a rough patch recently… being a “concerned friend”, I tried to lend a listening ear to their problems and offer some advice n consolation… however, as I listened more n more, I sort of became affected by their “negative” mood… maybe it’s something like “感同身受”… listening to their stories, relating to my own experiences, memories start to resurface… as I tink over wat some of them said, I find myself begin to have doubts in some of my beliefs in love…

Two of my frenz, the so-called “golden couple”, who had gone steady for 12 years (!) are recently considering a divorce (!!) after juz one year (!!!) of marriage…

Another fren… a gal who spent almost a year chasing the “guy of her dreams”… whose whole life revolves around the guy… spent most of her money on him, even gave him her so-valued chastity (she’s a devoted Christian)… now she suddenly says “Maybe I dun really love him.” ???

Honestly, I realli dun understand wat a lot of ppl are thinking nowadays… izzit becoz I am out-dated le? Or my thinking not following the times? Of course I understand the logic behind 合则来,不合则散… I oso understand tat if two ppl realli cun get along, 勉强是没有幸福的… however, I cun help but feel many ppl nowadays are abusing these phrases, they are taking relationships too lightly n giving up too easily… but perhaps I am juz another case of “pot calling the kettle black”… I have made the same mistakes before… wat right do I have to criticize others?

你相信这世界上有真爱吗?

我相信,因为相信比较幸福。。。

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ur last 2 phrases of chn words izit quoted frm Wang Zi Bian Qing Hua?? *lolZ* Dang-Ou asked Ye TianYu tat qn at de balcony wor.. i rem.. haha!

5:57 PM

 
Blogger Kawaii said...

*nods* ya... one of my favourite phrases...

1:14 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love takes alot of responsibilty. Most people nowadays watch too much movies and read too many romance novels. I believe they didn't understand what love is. Love is a committment, working together, compromise and you don't run away when things get rough or tough. I understand why you feel this way. Don't give up, if you understand what love means (instead of romantic notions), you will not go down the same route as your friends. Don't run at sniff of difficulties!

9:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home