Thursday, March 15, 2007

Taking a break... Lesson plans coming up...

Finally handed in two of my assignments today… STARTED and COMPLETED yesterday… haha… luckily managed to finish in time… going to enjoy myself tis two days before having to chiong lesson plans tis weekend… 想到就 sianz…

My family did some major shopping tis week… rushing to make purchases before the increase in GST… our shopping cart includes a set of system 2 aircon (meaning the 2-room type), a washing machine and a new mattress for me…

The mattress arrived yesterday… cost 200 bucks… but it’s the sea horse brand hard and thick type… so quite worth it… and I specially ordered the enlarged version… normal single mattress is 36 inches wide, mine is 42 inches… comfort is of top priority… haha… however, it means a sad goodbye to my beloved bed… after serving me for more than 20 years (it deserves a long service award), it finally announced its honorable retirement from duty…

Enuff of updates… tok abt something else… recently kept hearing ppl around me toking abt planning to further studies, take up courses or change jobs etc… regardless of whether it’s to get a higher degree, or a better job, ultimately it’s all abt trying to earn as high a salary as possible… everyone is aiming high, everyone except me… am I too lacking in ambition? Or juz too easily contented? Honestly speaking, having juz a diploma realli limits my earning power… the difference in pay btw a uni graduate and a diploma holder is realli quite big… but seriously, I lack the motivation n interest to go pursue a degree… maybe I am juz finding a excuse… maybe I’m juz lazy… maybe… I dun realli care…

I am ME… juz simple ME… of course I hope to be both HAPPY and RICH… but if I can onli choose one, HAPPINESS is my ONLY choice… while u are slogging ur life trying to put abalone on ur table, I am happily enjoying my roti… 人各有志, the most important thing is to be urself…

菩提本无树,明镜亦非台,本来无一物,何处惹尘埃。。。

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super Single Bed you mean? heez...
Sea horse mattress good lehz! Hard hard de, good for backbones... wahaha...

2:11 PM

 
Blogger Kawaii said...

Ya... realli good for the back... can realli feel the difference compared to normal mattress...

1:22 AM

 
Blogger sHuYu=)) said...

haha... sea horse good ah... after working for a day.. u lie down on bed.. feeling is damn shiok laaa.....
hahaha:) finally got air con in ur hse le... keke:)
lesson plans... think also sianz lor...
haiz... i fall sick doing lesson plans..

1:54 PM

 
Blogger Kawaii said...

Shuyu... take care of urself more ah... tink u too stressed out liao... lesson plans 意思意思 do can liao... no point falling sick over them... not worth it...

2:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home