Monday, May 28, 2007

Me... An Art Teacher? It's A "Dream" Come True

Went to Hougang Primary School today… for the SEM meeting… still duno wat classes I am going to teach… dun even have a seat yet… haha… apparently the school has too many staff and too little space… but luckily they are going to convert one of the classrooms into an extra staff room… so things will get beta (hopefully) when school re-opens…

But some things I found out today… my core dept is MT Chinese (definitely)… my non-core dept is IT (oh no… 4got everything liao)… my SEM criterion group is Physical Facilities, my team leader is the OM (meaning I am part of the team in charge of school facilities, building n maintenance)… plus they inform me due to the SURPLUS of Chinese teachers in the school (1st time hearing tis, I always tot ALL schools lack Chinese teachers), I will most likely be required to teach PE, health education, music and art as well… hahaha…

Kaoz… imagine a super unfit person (like me) teaching PE… imagine someone with extremely unhealthy lifestyle (me again) teaching health education… imagine a tone-deaf (who else?) teaching music… imagine me teaching art… ME… ART… WAHAHAHA… greatest joke of the century…

1 Comments:

Blogger Valerie said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home