Sunday, May 20, 2007

New Haircut + Extra Money = Beta Mood

Had my haircut juz now… it’s abt time, hair getting long n messy… my sideburns are curling up too, which looks quite messy… now cut short feels much cooler and refreshed, long hair is a torture during warm weather…

Looking forward to the opening of “Pirates Of The Caribbean 3”… a must-watch… but I most probably will wait at least one week after it opens tis Thursday… coz starting sure will be packed with ppl every show…

Another thing to look forward to is our monthly poly outing tis coming Sat… the place we’re going to seems not bad… food looks good… yummy… passed by the place the other day, was tempted to go try 1st… but I promised Lene liao I wun go b4 her so… ren a few more days… hahaha… it beta be good…

Abit of good news tis month for civil servants (including ME)… have 0.5 month performance bonus… meaning extra money… but actually not tat good lah… pay increment is beta… the “clever” government chose to give us one lump sum which actually is much lesser than monthly increments… but hey… no fish prawn oso good… mai hiam lah… have money is beta than no money…

I still haven’t tot of wat to buy using the 400 bucks from MOE (teachers are given $400 yearly to spend on education-related stuff)… at 1st wana buy a digicam… but my old one is still working fine leh, althou it’s the cheapo type… I going to watch “A Midsummer Night’s Dream” so can claim… but it’s onli 40+ dollars so I have more than 300 dollars left… hmm… still wondering can claim for handphone anot… I nid a new hp…

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandra said...

I know if u r buying pdf phone, then can claim....

12:27 AM

 
Blogger Kawaii said...

Izzit? I juz want normal phone leh... too high-tech for an old man like me... haha...

12:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home