Monday, October 30, 2006

Blogspot is back up and running !

I have some good news to share today… 1stly, Blogspot is finally working properly again… tis past week Blogspot have been experiencing some hardware failure, server crashes etc… resulting in lots of technical glitches in the blogs, not onli mine… in general, there were errors when publishing, editing or deleting entries… my blog had a toopid double post yesterday and comments were not accessible… but it have all been fixed now… so no worries…

2ndly, I met wif my Chinese literature teacher today liao… I din fail wor… haha… quite happy… but did badly lah… borderline pass… but I am easily contented… a pass means a pass… beta than failing rite?

Last but not least, I bought a 4GB nano ipod today… $316.05 … student price at NTU… cheaper than outside by abt 70 bucks… belated birthday present from ME to myself… haha… sometimes I feel I am too mean to myself… muz start to treat myself beta liao…

5 Comments:

Blogger sHuYu=)) said...

yuppie, da ge u shd treta urself abit better la... hee:P sometimes can shop with us n spend abit more ...hahaha:) congrats for passing ur lit test in the end... haha:P

1:40 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha~...
Learn some 'skills' from me ba~...
I'm tyring to kick away this in-born thingy in me u know... heez...

3:04 PM

 
Blogger Yipee Hub... said...

da ge,u hardly spend $$.but once u spend u will spend big $$.haha.but is gd le.congrats for passing ur lit test le, s i say u always so "heng".very hard for u to fail one.keke..

2:02 AM

 
Blogger Kawaii said...

Shuyu - Shop wif u all ah? Can dun wan anot ah? Oops...

Lene - Thanx for ur offer... but i haf no intention to go bankrupt at the moment...

Su San - Mr "Heng Heng" strikes again... Want me to give u 4 numbers buy 4D?

12:19 AM

 
Blogger sHuYu=)) said...

shop wif us very bad meh? why dun wan? cannot dun wan... hahahahaha:P

4:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home