Friday, October 13, 2006

Baby Baby

Went to watch the movie Rob-b-hood (izzit correct?) today… actually no previous intention to watch the show… but received some good reviews from my frenz… then today after sch my nie frenz suggested watching so go watch loh… beta dun let my mum know thou… she has been wanting to watch the movie… but me n my dad nv really showed any interest… hmm… I feel abit 不孝 now… hahaha… nv mind lah… next time go jb buy the dvd for her…

The movie not bad… the action not tat spectacular lah… think jacky chan getting old liao… can see his stunts got tone down abit from before liao… but I tink the main attraction of the show is not the action lah… the emotional parts moved me abit… eyes slightly watery near the last part… plus the baby so CUTE… a lot of female frenz haf been commenting abt wanting to haf a baby after watching the show… haha… tink they can consider making the movie part of the pro-family campaign by the government to encourage child-birth…

Tired…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home