Saturday, September 09, 2006

Recent Updates and... Spiderman?

Yeah ! Hong Kong trip finally finalized… Thanx to Shuyu for booking the air tix and hotel… shld be me to book the air tix one but me no credit or debit card… Hope the Korea trip can confirm soon…

Not much change in my study life… still as slack as ever… many assignments but still managing (I think)… lessons are boring as usual… beta enjoy the draw-salary-as-I-study days as much as possible now… next time start work then no such chance liao…

Love life… umm… skip…

My primary school classmates are having a gathering soon… long time no see them liao… I din turn up for the past few outings… abit paiseh so tis time cannot fly them aeroplane liao… if not maybe next time they wun invite me liao… not I anti-social or wat lah… but suay suay every time they have outing, I’m not free… I so scared I will forget some of their names, so malu… beta start pulling out the primary school year-book and do some revision b4 I go… haha…

Next upcoming BIG event… Leng Leng’s birthday party ! I am in charge of the cake tis year… beri hard to buy leh… she tis one dun like, tat flavour dun eat, the design not nice… so fussy… oops… she going to pinch my ear liao… lucky I nv kana the organizer… heng ah…

Paiseh for the messy post… I oso duno wat to post so juz tink of wat write wat loh… If not too long no post tis blog will grow spider web… *chases spider away* Dun always complain I beri slow in posting… told u I’m lazy liao… haha… *bitten by spider, ouch* And I dun really like the idea of post for the sake of posting… *turns into spiderman* Until next time… Bye…… *shoots web and swing away to the next building*

I am feeling damn boliao and toopid tonite… pls pardon me…

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Buy things back~!!!
I will get ready my list... hahaha...

6:21 PM

 
Blogger Kawaii said...

Haha... Expected liao... See my mood how loh... :p

10:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home