Monday, August 28, 2006

Sad...

I am sad… because I made her cry today…

I told her she needs to start getting used to not having me by her side…
I told her she needs to think more for herself, for her own future…
When I saw her trying her best to hold back her tears, my heart started to ache…
When her tears began to fall, my heart shattered into a million pieces…

I am doing it for her good…
I just do not wish to hold her back any longer…
I want her to find someone who can promise her a future…

Did I do the right thing?
Or am I wrong?
I don’t know…
I don’t have the answers…

At this very moment, I only know one thing…

I am sad… because I made her cry today…

3 Comments:

Blogger sHuYu=)) said...

大哥,高兴点ok?
虽然不知你为和要那样对她说但知道你一定有你的原因。
但我还是要说,女人嘛多潇洒,多独立,还是会因为感情而感到脆弱。或许,她并不是你每次想象的那么坚强。

10:56 PM

 
Blogger Sandra said...

Hey Man!

Guys might think that what u r doin is the best for Her coz u think that it is the best way for Her. Ever stop and think, r u Her? R u able to decide what's best for Her? Is She able to judge and decide what's best for Herself? Is the decision u made something that She wanted? Does She has a choice?

What u did is common, as guys are problem solvers, when something arises, the 1st thought is to solve it. Little did u noe that She might have her own thinking and reasoning?

Be a little fair to Her, listen to what She has to say, give Her the chance to make a decision for Herself.

*Note: Notice that the Her and She are in caps? Because She is the other main lead in this relationship.

A quote for u in the end:
"Love is not measured by how you feel,
but how you make the other person feel."

1:20 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

hmmm....大哥
没有什么要说的,开心起来吧!
Hmmmmmmm...最多让你在香港的时候整我吧!(还是不要!我整你比较好!)哈哈哈!

9:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home