Sunday, October 29, 2006

I am officially 26 le...

Aiyo… Paiseh wor… long time nv blog… not tat I haf nothing to blog… actually haf a lot of things wana say… but too lazy lah… u know… typing is a taxing task… staring at the screen too long is bad for the eyes… blah blah blah… * full of excuses *

Yesterday was my BIRTHDAY… yupz… I tried to act low-profile and nv give any advance notice the period b4 my bd… hoping ppl will forget or something… coz honestly speaking, I am not really into birthday celebrations… guess I’m not used to being the centre of attention… it sort of makes me feel awkward… but pls dun be mistaken… To all of u who celebrated my birthday, all who remembered, gave me presents or sent me birthday greetings… I sincerely thank you from the bottom of my heart… and to those who realli totally forgot, pls dun contact me ever again… haha… no lah… juz kidding… I so petty mehz?

Ok… wat else nid to tell u? oh ya… almost forgot… I failed my Chinese literature test… received an email from the teacher to see her… wonder wat shld I say when I see her tmr… should I be honest and tell her I onli started studying on the way to sch on the morning of the test itself? Hmm… beta not… tink she cun take the shock… and dun worry abt me… I am not sad or depressed or anything lidat over the matter… I haf been sort of “expecting” such emails throughout my entire course of study at NIE… everytime the lecturers announced they will send emails to those who din do well or fail, I would “eagerly” check my mailbox and expect something there… but always ended up “disappointed”… guess my luck finally ran out… tis time round realli tio the email… should I be “excited”? anyway I am expecting more to come… once the floodgates are open, it’s hard to stop the flow…

Note: I am not sure if tis entry will show properly... met with some technical glitch juz now... 2nd time i'm posting tis...

1 Comments:

Blogger Kawaii said...

Test... Test... Blogspot is experiencing technical glitches... Sianz...

11:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home