Monday, October 09, 2006

好累。。。身累,心更累。。。

Din go sch today… coz din sleep last nite… reach home at almost 6am tis mornie… Why? Coz I received a call from my fren last nite at abt 1am (I was oredi in bed) for help… no she was not robbed or anything lidat…

Here’s the scenario… A n B went to a pub wif some frenz last nite… whole group of gals… go pub will haf some drinks (which is normal)… but the problem is A got herself pissed-drunk… and the whole bunch of them din know wat to do… they cun carry her home or anything lidat… so wat to do? B called me loh… I had to crawl out of my bed n go down in the middle of the nite to piggy-back A home… the question here is… why me? Well… to answer tat… B is my ex-gf’s best fren / roommate so guess who A is… it’s a no-brainer question so no prizes for the correct answer…

I am angry… not because I was awakened from my sleep in the middle of the night… not because I had to travel all the way down to fetch u… not because I had to strain my back to piggy-back u home… it’s not even because u left a patch of puke on my shoulder…

I am angry… because u din take care of urself… because u made ppl around u worried… because u lied to me that u can handle our breakup well… but most of all… I am angry because I cun bring myself to be angry wif u… I am angry wif myself…

表面的坚强加重了内心的脆弱
为了保护自己,我在心房的四周建起了厚厚的城墙
后来才发现,城墙建得太厚,会让自己喘不过气
外头的冷漠更凸现出里头的空虚
若有一天城墙倒下,则把自己压得粉身碎骨

原来我们都是一样的人

7 Comments:

Blogger sHuYu=)) said...

da ge after reading ur post i feel like crying leh.. haiz.. i think i have too thick a wall build up in me too.... haiz.... jia you ba... hope A will jia you too...

11:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

do based on wat ur heart say ba.. and not based on de futures tat holds.. coz no1 can predict de future..

10:46 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if u love-d her, just leave her alone. time will heal everything. each time she whines and u go comfort her, only makes it harder for her to let go. be a man, be decisive! a breakup means a breakup!

12:18 AM

 
Blogger Kawaii said...

To anonymous: I totally agree wif wat u say... but the scenario here is tat B called me for help... n u dun expect me to leave her lying there wasted in the pub... I think i'm being beri decisive, even abit cruel... but not to the extent of 见死不救...

Btw...are u someone i know?

12:42 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i once used this method of getting drunk and cutting myself to win back my bf's heart. but he did not care at all, my friends and i thought he was fucking heartless. but months later, when i got over everything and back on talking terms with him, i realised he meant well. if he had responded to my drinking and cutting, things might be different now. it's between u and her, dont let external factors affect u. im not someone u noe, im a random blog reader.

9:42 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

get her friends to talk to her,accompany her. let her friends noe, ur presence will only make cannot let go of everything. mann, this is just part of growing up. im already 28 now, i've seen a lot of such things, just a comment to see if it might be useful to u. take care pal! will check back for updates!

9:44 PM

 
Blogger Kawaii said...

Thanx alot for ur comments... Very valuable feedback indeed... I understand but being in my shoes, completely ignoring her is hard to do... maybe i'm too soft-hearted le ba... and my main concern is tat if i ignore her, what if she realli hurt herself in the process and cause some permanent damage? For example, getting drunk - wat if she got taken advantage of? Hmm... but i will heed ur advice n get her frenz to help... then see how things go from then on...

1:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home