Wednesday, August 16, 2006

This Post Is Abt ...? Damn... I cun remember...

My amnesia is getting from bad to worse lately… Dun admit old oso cannot liao… I haf problems remembering things… I can be in the process of doing something, maybe get interrupted and then I juz totally forget wat izzit I was doing… it’s so bad… For example, tis morning I went downstairs for breakfast… then when I reached home after tat, my mum casually asked me wat I ate… and then I was like * blank *… I juz stood there for abt 30 seconds trying desperately to recall wat I juz ate less than 10 min ago… Haiz… cun imagine when I really get old… I am oredi showing signs of senile dementia at tis age…

Actually, tis is not a new problem liao… some of my frenz told me tat it’s juz becoz I am too bochup liao… tat I dun take note of things happening ard me… I am always in a world of my own… lack of sleep… and tons of other reasons… all seems to make some sense but none seems like the real cause… maybe all the factors contribute to the problem ba… one fren even mentioned “too much SEX” as a reason (in front of gals somemore) n I was like “………”, KAOZ… almost wanted to box his face in… hmm… but… maybe… oops… nv mind…

Okay… duno wat to blog liao… tat’s it for today… actually… I FORGET wat I want to say liao… Arrggghhhh…… I nid HELP !!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Yipee Hub... said...

大哥,你是老人痴呆喔!哈哈。。

1:26 AM

 
Blogger Kawaii said...

对,我也是这么认为。。。不过还好不是跟你一样患上白痴症。。。哈哈哈!!!

6:47 PM

 
Blogger sHuYu=)) said...

哈哈.. 淑姗的白痴症要患上还不是那么容易的勒!! 哈哈大哥,我想你必须承认你老了吧!

11:23 AM

 
Blogger Kawaii said...

*叹息* 岁月匆匆催人老。。。不忍老也不行了。。。*无奈*

4:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home