Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I'll Be Back... Wrong... I'm Back...

I’m back… after so long… more than 2 weeks nv post… been taking a break… no more lessons… next week exams plus assignment to hand in… nothing done… haha…

Been gaming a lot lately… finally my PS2 gets to see the daylight once again after been left in the dust for so long… hmm… BY RIGHT my priorities now should be the exams next week… but u know me lah… I always get my priorities wrong… haha…

Next on the list… NEW SHOES ! Belated birthday present from my fren… hmm… very belated… oops… haha… anyway sort of a surprise coz nv expected to get shoes as a present… Chinese taboo… but me not bantang so it’s ok… and tink I seriously nid new shoes… current inventory includes my dad’s old sandals (mine spoilt so he gave me his since he din wear much), one pair of track shoes (the army one, bought juz after I ORDed), one pair of converse snickers wif a hole in it (and it’s getting bigger everyday, the hole not the shoes) plus one pair of slippers (yup, juz one miserable pair… another pair got stolen… the toopid thief left all the other newer nicer-looking shoes lying around and juz took my favourite old worn-out but damn comfy pair…) Gosh… I suddenly feel so pathetic…

Oh ya… something u all ought to know… many of us (ya including me) using wireless network haf tried tapping other ppl’s network to go online… basically u juz open ur network settings and see wat networks are available in ur neighbourhood… choose one and u can surf using the network as long as it’s not encrypted… sounds familiar? Well… here’s the thing… it’s in the news yest… a 17 yr-old poly student juz GOT CHARGED in court for doing so… hmm… nv expected the authorities to be so fierce nowadays… beta be careful…

Another thing u all nid to know… but I tink many of u may oredi know… if not u will soon know… they going to raise the GST AGAIN… from the current 5% to 7%... more details will be revealed in parliament next February… see lah… after elections then say… but then again… it’s the same after every election… haiz… tink carefully b4 u cast ur vote next time…

Disclaimer : Due to the political sensitivity of the last paragraph, I hereby declare tis entry is not written by the owner of tis blog, which is me… * blinks innocently * The writer is some stranger I met on the street tis afternoon… He introduced himself as Mr O… I know… he sounds dubious with a name like that… but he seemed friendly… despite the beard and the turban and the suspicious-looking black bag in his hands…

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandra said...

hey hey

beside the tapping net working thingy and gst increasing issue, dun ya know that under the new penal code airing ur views on political issues also can sue u de...be careful arh....hehe

11:29 PM

 
Blogger Kawaii said...

* packs his bag and gets ready to flee to another country *

2:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home