Saturday, April 07, 2007

Yellow Teeth, White Teeth

Yeah it’s a long weekend… finally can relax abit… realli ABIT but beta than nothing… five more weeks of practicum to go… but I cleared my supervisor’s and principal’s observations liao… so can relax ABIT more… haha…

With regards to my previous post… I would like to thank alot of u out there for showing concern… I am ok de lah… it’s juz one of those moody days when I posted tat entry… everyone has their “down” days… even me… sorry for making some of u worried… but no worries… I nv stay depressed for long… I am the beri “see open” type of person…

I am recently considering going for teeth-whitening… my teeth turning realli yellowish due to the coffee-drinking… doesn’t hurt to pay abit more attention to my appearance… anyone of u know of any dental places offering good and CHEAP teeth-whitening service? I am currently asking around a few places to compare the pricing… if any of u have any recommendations, pls do tell… thanx…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home