Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Hougang Primary School, Here I Come!

School posting is out… got posted to Hougang Primary School… beri big sch… double sessions so most likely have to “float”… if kana mornie session then have to wake up damn early liao… coz sch starts at 725am, students report by 710am so teachers most prob haf to reach by 650am or earlier… plus traveling time, have to take bus (the sch is in buangkok)… wah… means I have to wake up ard 530am? * faintz *

Been asking around but still haven’t found anyone I know going to the same sch as me… imagine a newbie like me going alone into a foreign environment with over 100 teachers… sounds nerve-wrecking… hope I dun freak out… have to start from scratch, re-adapt to new environment, know new ppl, new students… tedious… but bobian lah… change is a phase of life… at least I can take comfort in the fact that IMH is juz nearby in case I go crazy…

3 days left to end of practicum… leaving Jing Shan soon… haven’t bought presents for my CT and students yet… today still have to stay back after sch mark exam papers… onli left tmr afternoon to go buy… hopefully there’s nothing on for tmr…

Since starting work (actually not OFFICIALLY working yet, but practicum not studies so I count lah), realize why working ppl always like to say school life is beta, they miss schooling days etc… last time studying, always like have too much time on hand… always trying to find new things to do coz a lot of stuff do until sianz liao… now working, totally opposite case, time like always not enuff… do everything oso have to “squeeze” time out to do… those common n “boring” activities last time seem like a luxury nowadays… simple things like catching a movie, going for ktv or even juz going for a jog downstairs… now I really learn to appreciate time together with my family n frenz…

Have been TRYING to org a lot of things lately… both with my family side n frenz side… coz I know by the time I OFFICIALLY start work in the near future, I wun have much time for them liao… I tried to persuade my parents to go for an overseas family trip (we have NEVER been on one b4) but trying to get my mum to go overseas is harder than striking TOTO… so I have to settle with juz bringing them to the circus… oh ya, juz in case u din know… there’s a circus in town… it’s at downtown east… quite cheap somemore… great for a family outing… check out http://www.ticketcharge.com.sg/eventsinfo.asp?idx=102 for more details…

Yawnz… tired…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home