Saturday, May 19, 2007

Wasting My Precious Holiday

Morale is low… real LOW… by rite now holiday period should be happy de (despite the fact have to go back NIE for toopid induction program)… but somehow feeling low coz keep getting tis nagging feeling tat I am not making full use and enjoying my holiday to the fullest b4 starting work… mainly becoz din get to go overseas… realli nothing much to do in Singapore… so sianz…

Going to Hougang Primary next wed to mit the principal… by then shld be able to find out how much holiday I would get… hopefully can get two full weeks (I’m not asking for much rite?)… once confirm the dates I dun nid to go back sch, then I will try to squeeze out a holiday overseas plan… I dun care liao… dun care price, nv mind which hotel… I juz wana GO ABROAD !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home